Sunday, January 15, 2012


**SOLD**

LOVE this chunky bunny hat!!  It could streatch onto an adult's head, also fits just right on a child's head.  There's a curve on the bottom to hold it snug to any head.  Fat chunky white yarn, ears with buttons... can't be any cuter!!  (Will post better pictures when I can.)


$10.00
Swirly turquoise & varigated (turq & brown & tan) beanie.  Fits a child nicely... also maybe an adult with smaller head.



**SOLD**

I thought this one would look more like a zebra pattern, but no such luck.  I'm still going to try different ideas to obtain the zebra look I want... however that hat turned out really cool anyway!  Black & white varigated with white and bright pink stripes.  White flower and pink button.  Adult sized hot... fits my big-headed child a bit loose.  =)




$12.00
This is a cute, seniorita type hat... gives me a salsa-dancing feeling.  lol.  Burnt orange, tan, turqoise... with a double pom-pom brim.  Adult size .... or a bit loose on a child.


$10.00

I was playing around with my stitches trying to figure out something different and made this neat little striped beanie.  The stripes are ridges that stick out... it's very cool.  My husband even likes this one.  Being my first one, didn't get the size I wanted, but it fits a child just perfectly!  It's a royal blue, grey and black. 


**SOLD**
How about a light-weight summer type hat?  This is tan with speckles of color, with a few brown stripes.  The flower is both colors and multi-color buttons in the middle.  Cute!  Fits a child.





$12.00

This is one of my favorite adult hats... it's a dark, navy blue with fushia & lime green stripes.  On top are lots of bright, metallic beads sewn in, for a little crochet-bling!  Gatta have the subtle bling.... is that an oxy-moron?  lol




**SOLD**
Light-weight cotton varigated blues.... Blue teddy bear.  Brown buttons on ears.  Fits a child just right.



**SOLD**
This is loud and trendy and cute, if you ask me.  Multi-colored hat with a lime green strip in middle and bright pink puff.  Could streatch to fit an adult or fit child just right. 


$12.00

This is a nice, girly hat. (My poor boys... I keep saying it.  They are good sports, though.  Usually.)  Pink & white, with a pink ribbon and a pink & white flower. The button is a shiny white.  Fits roomy in head and tight around forehead for a loose effect.  (perfect if your girl wants to put her hair up!) 




$10.00

Light-weight summer, cotton yarn... verigated peach, tan & white.  With a giant white circle and a brown button, this is simple and adorable.  Fits a large child to adult.



$12.00

How about a navy blue sun hat, large brim and a rainbow trim?  Too cute, huh?  White flower with same brainbow trim and bright, shiny yellow button in middle.  Very stretchy... sized for an adult, but also works for children.





$10.00

Cute verigated blue Gnome hat.  2 star-like shapes on the side.  Silly... Micah loves this hat but for some reason decided to make these ogre faces.  Strange little man. 




$8.00

Very soft pink & white striped beanie with a bill.  May add more details to it later... but this is what I got for now. Carter told me, "I like this one... but I don't want to wear it anymore".  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment